On 8/28/15 I ordered 2 size dresses for my daughter for a wedding and two other formal events we have this fall.They contacted me by email on 9/2 saying their inventory on the website was wrong for one of the dresses but they had a size 7 they could send if I wanted.

I told them to go ahead and send the other size and asked when it would ship. I got no reply and no shipping confirmation but was so busy I did not realize it until 9/9 and we were leaving out of town for the wedding on 9/11. I couldn't find a working phone number for them ANYWHERE online so I emailed. Didn't hear back right away so I opened paypal dispute.

Then they contacted me and told me they didn't have the size 7 either and still had not shipped either of the dresses, even the one they had!!! So my daughter had to wear a casual dress to a formal wedding, she was VERY disappointed by the way.

The other dress was eventually shipped.It was a $100 dress and they refused to give even a $20 refund for my inconvenience."

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fleur Lilly. The most disappointing about dress at Fleur Lilly was inventory accuracy, customer service and ship time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fleur Lilly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fleur Lilly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fleur Lilly?

Comments